After a detailed analysis of the client’s domain, business processes, and business model, Data
Nectar Technologies defined a blueprint for Business Intelligence solution design. This was
built with the intent to address the client's current business problems
and also enable them to expand data analytics capabilities through the business growth journey.
- A business intelligence system ingested data from Zoho systems including data sources
like Excel & Order booking web portal.
- Required data processing and data transformation were applied to make all data
consistent and qualified to load into the MS SQL-based Data Warehouse using Talend Open
Studio as a data integration and ETL tool.
Considering various dimensions required to analyse the data by a specific business user;
data cubes and data marts were designed and developed to enable faster access of specific data
for analysis and visualization purposes.
The following KPIs plotted on Power BI-based drill-through Dashboards and associated
specific reports were designed to distribute to stakeholders on a set frequency - through email
and mobile app.
Customer Segmentation (based on category and product demand)
- Supplier Analysis: Across pricings, margins, delivery time & credit time
- Account Receivable(AR) analytics: Time, invoice date, receipt date, customer
type(Office, Showroom, Schools & ), top 20 best and worst customers by AR (required to
define targeted sales/marketing strategies)
- Customer Analytics - Customer segmentation by account receivable tracks, product volume,
revenues, purchase patterns/order frequencies (by product, quantity, timeframe)